Unlike similar products, this contains trivalent iron (Fe), so there are no side effects such as stomach pain, abdominal cramps, constipation or diarrhea, which are common in the case of the divalent form of iron.
A very important fact is that it contains lactoferrin, which has shown its advantage over other iron supplements in numerous clinical studies. Its safety use comes first. Its efficiency, in terms of achieving a higher amount of iron in the blood in a shorter period of time, is evident. There are also no side effects such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and constipation which are common side effects when taking a large number of iron supplements. It is considered to have antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immunomodulatory roles.
- In addition to iron and lactoferrin, the supplement also contains vitamin C, vitamin B12 and folic acid.
- Iron and vitamin B12 contribute to the normal production of red blood cells.
- Iron, folate and vitamin B12 play a role in the process of cell division.
- Iron, folate and vitamin B12 and vitamin C contribute to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion and the normal function of the immune system.
- Folate and vitamin B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Iron contributes to the normal transport of oxygen in the body and normal cognitive function.
Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
Additional intake of folic acid increases the level of folate in future mother. Low levels of folate represent a risk factor for the development of damaged neural tube in fetuses.
Easy to use – without water
Safe for people who have – iron deficiency, increased need such as pregnant women, nursing mothers, women in the reproductive period, women with heavy menstrual bleeding, elderly, children and people with fatigue and exhaustion.